2nd Annual Conference
Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
901 Dixon Rd, Toronto, ON
November 1st – 2nd, 2014
- To review the current evidence in the diagnosis and management of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- To understand the implications, indications and interpretation of diagnostic tools for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome such as specific blood work, genetic testing, imaging, cardiac and neurological tests, etc.
- To incorporate a practical approach for the comprehensive management and follow up of patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome in the family physician and specialist’s practices
- To consolidate a network of physician and allied professional with interest in difficult to diagnosis diseases including Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
GP’s, Internists, Cardiologists, Pain Specialists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Neuroradiologists, Gastroenterologists, Geneticists, Hematologists, Urologists, Immunologists, Allergists, Chiropodists, Orthopedics, Nurses, Students & Residents as well as Allied Health Professionals.
- Dr. Norman Buckley, MD, FRCPC, Professor of Anaesthesia, McMaster University
- Dr. Juan Guzman, MD, MSc, FRCPC, Assistant Professor of Medicine, McMaster University
- Dr. Kristianna Martiniuk, MD, CFPC, Family Medicine
- Christina Pridmore, Registered Kinesiologist, Osteopathy
- Sandy Smeenk, Founder and Executive Director, The ILC Charitable Foundation, Oakville, ON
- Dr. Clair Francomano, MD, Clinical Genetics, Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Dr. Allan Gordon (& Howard Meng), MD, Neurology, Director, Wasser Pain Management Center, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Juan Guzman MD, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, POTS & Dysautonomia, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
- Dr. Fraser Henderson, MD, Neurosurgery, Metropolitan Neurosurgery Group, Chevy Chase, MD, USA
- Dr. Petra Klinge, MD, PhD, Neurosurgery, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown, Providence, RI, USA
- TBC: Neuroradiologist
- Dr. Roberto Mendoza-Londono, MD, Paediatrics and Molecular Genetics, Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON.
- Dr. Peter Rowe, MD, Adolescent Health, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Dr. Peter Vadas, MD, Allergy and Immunology, St. Michaels Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
The ILC Charitable Foundation